Whichever way you chose to book, just remember...........we're here to help you every step of the way, and are always more than willing to answer any questions you may have.
|BOOKING FROM THE BROCHURE||BOOKING ONLINE|
Pay by cheque, debit card or credit card
|Secure online payments with PayPal (no PayPal account required)|
Deposits fixed at 30% with a minimum of £80 per week
Deposits fixed at 30% of the cost of the rental
Take advantage of Couples and Small Party Discounts and Special Offers
|Couples and Small Party Discounts cannot be claimed online|
Book last-minute off-peak short breaks according to availability
Book your holiday at the very last minute - even if you want to arrive the same day!
|You cannot make an online booking if your holiday start date is less than 4 days away|
TO BOOK FROM THE BROCHURE:
Please refer to the "How to Book Your Holiday" section on page 3 of the brochure.
TO BOOK ONLINE:
1. Select a property, and follow the BOOK NOW links.
2. If you are booking more than 7 weeks in advance you will pay 30% of the total rental, including any extras chosen at checkout, plus our £20 agency Booking Fee.
3. If you are booking less than 7 weeks in advance you must pay the rental in full, our agency Booking Fee, as well any extras ordered.
4. After you have reviewed your booking, and are happy to proceed, you'll be directed to the secure PayPal website to pay. If you go as far as inputting all your details on the PayPal web site, and get the message, "The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number", this could be due to the fact that you are trying to use a card which is already connected to a Paypal account, in which case, you must log into your Paypal account first. If this doesn't resolve the issue, send us a quick email (or phone us) and we'll hold the property for you pending receipt of your paperwork in the post. PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT ACCEPT eCHEQUE PAYMENTS BY PAYPAL.
5. We will confirm your booking either by email or by post and will issue a Confirmation of Booking Form. It is then your responsibility to forward the appropriate half of this form to the property owner.
6. Unless you have paid in full at the time of booking, the balance of the hire fee is due 50 days before the commencement of the holiday. We will issue you with a reminder a week or so before your balance is due. Payments must be made to the Agency, not to the owner.
7. Once the holiday has been fully paid for we will send you directions as to how to find the property, together with details of where to find the key.